I have very, very basic cable, like 15 channels basic, mainly because cable is expensive and it’s 300 channels of shit. So when i actually watch tv it’s usually whatever syndicated crap is on TBS. Right now it’s Two Broke Girls.
So lets break this down:
- they both have full time jobs
- They own a cupcake business
- In the mind numbing epsisode i just watched they have a thriving tee shirt side business
- They have a two bedroom apt in NYC with a back yard big enough to have a small barn & a full size horse.
- They can afford to feed the horse.
- In the last episode they got a $10,000 business loan and now have $13,650 in savings.
So, by TV standards they’re broke. This means i should be in the next Sally Struthers feed the children commercial.
I wish i was that broke.