Askmen.com, an online mens magazine just put out their top 99 women of the year listing. And while i think they should be flogged for putting Ivanka Trump on the list for ANY reason, they got a few right. So in response, here’s my top 10 list (wayyyy to lazy to put up 99), some but not all of whom made their list.
10. Karen Gillan: If you are a geek, you know her. She’s the newest companion on Dr. Who. And she is so cute and sexy it’s sometimes overwhelming.
9.Ashley Greene: Ashley Green is the only redeeming thing about the twilight movies. She’s also the best advertising campaign ever (thanks Sobe!)
8. Kristen Bell: Another wet dream for geeks. Not only is she hot, but if you’ve ever seen her on one of her multiple Craig ferguson appearances (she goes just for fun with nothing to plug) you also know she’s funny as hell. Plus, you must have a sense of humor to marry Dax Shepard
7. Zooey Deschanel: Noticing a trend? yeah, i like girls that like boys that are geeks. Between movies & music. Zooey is the princess of cool. And those eyes…..
6. Christina Hendricks: Let’s just be blunt, she’s a full blown sex bomb. period. Also, she’s married to a HUGE nerd, so once again guys like me have hope
5. Zoe Saldana: A beautiful up and coming actress with talent to spare
4.Anne Hathaway: She’s been described as the girl next door. really? have any of you ever lived next to a girl this sweet & hot? Yeah, that’s what i thought..
3. Kate Beckinsale: I’m pretty sure she will make my top ten list for the rest of my life…sigh…
2. Angelina Jolie: I don’t care how many kids she adopts or how many crap movies she makes, she will always be staggeringly sexy
1.Scarlett Johansson: along with Kate Beckinsale & Christina Hendricks, Scarlett exudes an old school hollywood vibe and manages to be sexy while rarely pushing sex
On a final note, while looking over Ask Mens list, i noticed a sizeable amount of Victoria’s secret models. And while i appreciate an Angel as much as the next guy, when did all V.S. models start too look exactly alike? Want to see how their full list looks? go to http://www.askmen.com/specials/2011_top_99/
My Honorable mentions: Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Morgan Webb